Memoirs from the Stars tells the tale of two close friends and the lives they lead, and how they become tangled and confused; lives of love, loss and tragedy. But can they find happiness? Here you will find the prologue, just a short tease in to this world. Feedback would be highly appreciated!
So earlier today I took a bit of a leap and got over my nerves. I finally uploaded the prologue of my novel into the world. I still keep having a bit of a freak out and wanna take it down… it’s just a little nerve wracking putting something I worked on for nine months out there!
But…Yeah. Here’s the start of my romance novel!
Look, they gave me a badge with my name on it in case I forget who I am. Very thoughtful as that does happen.
What makes life valuable is that it doesn’t last forever, what makes it precious is that it ends. […] So don’t waste it living someone else’s life, make yours count for something. Fight for what matters to you, no matter what. Because even if you fall short, what better way is there to live?
get to know me → favourite films
↳ The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)You will have to manage without pocket handkerchiefs, and a good many other things, Bilbo Baggins, before we reach our journey’s end. You were born to the rolling hills and little rivers of the Shire, but home is now behind you. The world is ahead.
I was tagged by Melissa! :3
10 Facts about me:
- Your nickname: i don’t actually think i have one, other than pet names jack gives me & people back home always called me Amess [but that’s just an abbreviation of my name anyways sooo]. :’]
- Your eye colour: green, sometimes blue.
- Your hair colour: Naturally blonde, currently an off-black, brownish mess.
- One fact about you: uh… i’m currently drinking apple juice?
- Favourite colour: Red. :’]
- Favourite place: bed.
- Favourite celebrity: either taylor swift or tyler hoechlin. :’]
- Favourite animal: snake, wolf, cat. :’]
- Favourite song: ahahahha NO. cannot chose just one. any deaf havana song maybe?
- Favourite book: probz paper towns.
aaaand i’ve just woken up so it’s too early for me to even think of people to tag. >.<
"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
American Horror Story: Freak Show 4x01 “Monsters Among Us”Only by entering will you learn its secrets.